Tuesday 7 July 2020

Ethical Humanism

I have raped as many people as I feel the urge to, zero. I have murdered zero people, although admit one or two sorely tempted me. I have acted where possible to not harm other people, and to reduce harm to others where I can. I have, when not desperately poor, supported artists and musicians, where I can.

I have shared my skills and knowledge with others, and have devoted time to enriching my community. This has, as it always does, lead to accusations of corrupting the youth of Athens. I have blasphemed my Goddess and acted in heretical manner against her rules, as she directs us to, despite not liking hotdogs all that much.

I have caused people to think, to question, and challenged them to be the best version of their possible selves. So, according to those who sit on Hillsong's side of the table, I am unspeakably evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment